Saturday, October 16, 2010

i will.. I wont!

i , dont want to be out done on every corner, it seems the soonest second i get my confidence back, the world shoves something else in my face that says, "look, how could you even think, you could be somebody, more then just another car in the traffic clogged highway of life, a one way street where all drive to the death of themselves, To Simply live a life of taking, and losing, selling and hoarding, Wake up, eat your breakfast, Go to your job, come home, say hi to the wife, Hit snooze, then repeat"

i will NOT have a life such as this, i refuse REGARDLESS of how i might view myself or my ability, No one's gonna carry you to the top, We have to take the Steps Ourselves. You have to be the first one to Say i think i can, Before the ball really starts rolling,

i refuse to be an echo, i will be a voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment