Thursday, May 31, 2012

mind erased

I saw a movie, they got their memories erased, and seemingly started over again but chose to do the exact same things. I can only wonder if we as individuals, if me as a person, are so set in out ways that we would do the same thing, time after time, chance after chance. Would i love the same person, would i think the same things, make the same mistakes, If at the end of my life i begged God for a second chance and he said okay; but you wont know its a redo, thats my one stipulation. Would my life turn out any differently? Thats the thing i sometimes wonder about, considering reincarnation. If we really are everyone on the planet at once, thats how we eventually become Gods or Enlightend or fulfilled is by experiencing everything, the entire scope of humanity, by making every choice possible, we become fulfilled and KNOW every choice possible thus we can create our own people or selves and let them learn and know.
Its not true, but its a theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment