Friday, May 4, 2012

i offer my condolances to those i may have offended. While it may be a beautiful perspective, or metaphoric aid to demonstrating your optimistic and light hearted mindset. I have never understood why people say things, such as The sky is my favorite color, or sunshine is my favorite color, My favorite color is life. The sky is not a color, it is a conglomerate of mirages and reflections that shift and change from place to place and hour to hour. The COLOR of the sky on the other hand, is an acceptably blueish tint. Sunshine is a lovely idea, a warm beam of light that warms the skin and often lifts one's spirit, but sunlight is mostly colorless in view, to the best of my knowledge we dont walk in a yellow tinted world. That is until it passes through something and gives us the rich array of colors we have. When you shine a blue light on someone, they take on a blue tint, or red or yellow etc. But sunlight gives us no such coloring, most of the time.


All that to say i dont know why it bothers me, it probably shouldn't. Yet, when people say things similar to that, it just urks me. It feels like an insincere answer with which they are attempting to appear, dreamy or zenish. Im probably way off, it could be their attempt at being their sincerest, while being unable find the right words, and i'm just being a butt. Maybe i'm the insincere one here, more then likely true, but with the onset of the tolerance mindset, everyone is original and unique so don't judge, strange answers such as those are becoming cliche and fake. I appreciate that your so full of love and clarifying blithe, but every once in a while i would enjoy an answer that is not a broad abstract. I realize that it is alot to ask for anything in this world to be concrete, because nothing really is but still.


What is your favorite food friend? "BREAKFAST!...." She sighs happily. So,...breakfast is your favorite? "INFINITE!" Ok...


FOUR DAYS PASS



Hey friend i made you your favorite! "PANCAKES WITH SAUSAGE PATTIES AND A SIDE OF GLITTER!" No...I wasn't sure what you meant by breakfast...but you love almost everything so i made you a mix! A traditional Burmese breakfast with a hint of Japanese, Steamed brown rice with boiled peas, covered in a beaten raw egg, and a side of miso soup. I smile proudly. "oh. But i hate peas, and im a vegan so i dont eat eggs. But i like tofu, So..SOUP please:)"



Again i apologize, im not trying to be rude, i have many friends whom i love and are something like this. I hope with all my heart that they are sincere, as i believe they are. Even if someone is faking it and are not as they appear. They are trying as we all are.


eh

No comments:

Post a Comment