Sunday, October 16, 2011

Why do we put so much stock into being remembered? Your gone, dead, your brain and ego or buried. Shallow or deeply has no relevance your buried and dead. So what do you care if your remembered or not? Do budahs bones glitter with joy at how loved and respected he is so many years after he's died? I sure don't think so. Unless we are aloud to feel pleasure in heaven over our earthly deeds. Not to sound like I'm hating on budah, I think he was great, but what does it matter that I think he's great, does it matter to anyone but myself? I suppose its only a comforting gesture, a pacified, to think about at the end of your life. I'm gonna be remembered...ya sure I am, people will miss me.. but for how long? A day a week?

Live in the moment then??
Not sure

No comments:

Post a Comment