Monday, October 24, 2011

The past recedes, hindsighten me

Bah, dear god. The past recedes, hindsighten me. It is so strange how moments pass and they are nothing. Often seem trivial, pointless or even painful. But as it is with many a flash back, the memory appears sweet and fogged in a romantacised haze. A sugar cloud clotting the bleeding vein called time."time regained is paradise lost" Details are lost, well not lost for me anyways, but less acutely felt. Its not so much a sharp needle in my arm, as a strange dull, ache, remembered pain. Aslan and C-reezy...who'da thunk it kids? Its pretty crazy right? So my predicament is not so bad, not bad at all, a simple miss understanding 'old sport'.

i sure hope this hindsight, receding past, sweet hazy fog of memories dont lead me to believe, or remind me that this point in my life will be the best, i hope highschool isnt the crowning moment. I do hope it is at least a building block or..stepping stone? At the very least a neccessary shot in the arm, that inoculates me to all the idiots i will meet later.

thats all for now, i need to get some shut eye, Im starting early morning stretches soon, with two people, three if you include me.Well have a good night Ian, for your the only one who reads these, but their more for you anyways. Dont worry so much about how it reads, compared with your older ones, or their newer ones.

-for emma
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment