Friday, September 17, 2010

Vegan Pyscic Powers

So i have this friend who's odd loud and well she's very cool in my opinion , She's not my best friend, But i consider a decent friend, i can be weird or akward around her, basically myself , but anyways. The other night One of my friends asked me ,"Is there something wrong with, in the head, or is she just like that?" Right off the bat i just said "ha oh she's just like that" But throughout my day ive actually been seriously Thinking to myself, is she a little messed up in the head?, and the fact that im even, or that i did, thinking,thought,think that just makes me feel awful, so what if she's a little ecentric, Or out there, i say we need way more of those people who are happy to be them, So what if there Loud, Or just make freaky weird sounds, i just hate how if someone isnt like us, or the population in genral( i am not saying i am anything like the population in genral, i pride myself in being odd, and being called weird, im me BUT oh well) People are who they are.

We shouldnt suffocate people, and press them into a box, Claustrophobia is a terriible fate to suffor, To be so confined in a box that you feel you cant breath, no one can hear, no one can See you. Yet we force people into a small box and say STAY there, dont move, be quiet, dont stand up, stay crouched in the mud.

Pretty awful aint it?
i for one appreciate the weird odd Crazy people, who stay up late to watch eighty's movies, Who want to be a cyclying nomad, Who stay up into the wee hours playing pokemon, Or final fantasy(i know ive done some of the above OFTEN!)
Lets learn to accept people

If we only had one type of music, ide grow to hate it.
Thats why we like music, beacuse it all express's The same thing, but through a different lense.

Be kind, One day you'll be at the end
and wonder why....

Couldn't sleep till i wrote this

No comments:

Post a Comment